The Best Cordless Lawn Mowers for 2018.
With the the very hot and dry weather behind us and the wetter weather here , love it or hate it, your lawn will need to be cut more often. Replacing your mower with a cordless lawn mower may help to make the job a little easier as they are more convenient than corded mowers, especially for smaller lawns.
Cordless mowers have come on leaps and bounds due to better battery technology with Lithium-Ion batteries creating more power, quicker charge times and longer cut times.
Here at EasyLawnMowing I review the best cordless lawn mowers available on the market, ensuring you invest your hard earned cash on a mower that best suits your lawn.
These cordless lawn mower reviews are perfect. I’ll be explaining exactly what they are and why you need one in your life.
Cordless Lawn Mower Reviews 2019
Greenworks 14-Inch 40V Cordless Lawn Mower
This mower is ideal for those that:
- Their yard is less than 2690 square feet in size if you don’t want to be switching batteries.
- Like the convenience of having no power cord or have limited or no access to a power source in the yard but still get up to 30 minutes uninterrupted mowing time
- Those who want to mulch and cut grass with the same mower
- Need a narrower cutting deck (14″) to get around obstacles and narrow strips
- Storage is limited as this mower is compact with folding handles