We're an affiliate
I hope you love the products I recommend! Just so you know, some of the links in this blog are affiliate links meaning that I will receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Thank you if you use my links, I truly appreciate it.
This is a 5-blade manual lawn mower that has a cutting width of 16 inches. There is the option to purchase only the reel if you need a replacement, which is great if you are in it for the long haul. And I do not doubt that this will be a long-term investment since the Great States 415-16 is made from incredibly durable alloy steel designed to withstand everything that you will put it through.
- 5 steel blades
- Lightweight at 51 lbs
- Cutting width of 16”
- 10″ composite wheels
- Easy assembly
- T handle design
- Adjustable blade height of 0.5”- 2.5”
- Cuts grass up to 4 inches tall
The Great States 415-16 mower weighs less than any other design I have reviewed, weighing just 20lbs; if you need something easy to use, this is it!
The alloy steel design also extends to the blades which are intended to stay sharper for longer. They are able to cut grass up to a length of 4 inches, so this makes an ideal choice for anyone whose yard has seen better days.
The Great States 415-16 mower is easily put together in as little as ten minutes and requires no special tools, so you can get started pretty much right out of the box.
Great States 415-16 Reel Mower User Manual
Pros and Cons
Where Should I Buy This Great States 415-16 Reel Mower?
- 16-inch cutting width, easy height adjust from 1/2-inch to 2-1/2-inch, Keep in mind that the same adjustment must be performed on both sides of the mower
- 10-inch ball bearing wheels
- Easily maneuverable, perfect for ecofriendly small lawn owners
- Powder coated finished handle lasts longer and prevents rust
- Heat treated blades stay sharp longer, making a quality cut
Last update on 2022-12-01 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Not sure about this Push Reel Lawn Mower? Click here to see the Best Push Reel Lawn Mower Reviews