We're an affiliate
I hope you love the products I recommend! Just so you know, some of the links in this blog are afiliate links meaning that I will receive a small commission, at no extra cost to you. Thank you if you use my links, I truly appreciate it.
Fiskars Stay Sharp Max Reel Mower
- Easier to use and push
- Designed to cut longer grass (Including southern varieties like St. Augustine, Zoysia, Bahia and Bermuda.)
- StaySharp blades
- 18” cutting width
- Easily adjustable cutting height
- Heavier at 51.7lbs
Fiskars Stay Sharp Max Reel Mower Review (362050-1001)
While this Fiskars Stay Sharp Max mower has a cutting width of 18 inches, which is excellent for slightly larger yards, there is a smaller version with a cutting width of 17 inches if you have something a little smaller.
- 5 steel chain-drive blades
- 60 Percent Easier to Push
- Clippings forward chute
- Weight at 51 lbs
- Cutting width of 18”
- Loop handle design
- Single height adjustment lever
- Adjustable blade height of 1”- 4”
It also features a choice of cutting heights which can be easily adjusted using just one hand. If you are in the market for something that operates easily, you may have just found it. Furthermore, it is easy to assemble and takes barely any time.
The manufacturer claims that this Fiskars Stay Sharp Max manual mower is up to 60% easier to push than other mowers of the same type. I can back up this claim since the inset wheels give you greater freedom of movement and will also allow you to cover more grass in one pass.
The InertiaDrive means that this mower is suitable for all types of grass and the StayShape blades almost never need any maintenance.
Fiskars Stay Sharp Max Reel Mower User Manual
Pros and Cons
Where Should I Buy This Fiskars Stay Sharp Max Reel Mower?
- Make lawn mowing enjoyable with an advanced reel mower that’s 60% easier to push than other reel mowers
- InertiaDrive reel is designed for all grass types, delivering twice the cutting power to glide through tough spots and StaySharp cutting system cuts without unwanted contact, greatly reducing wear for long-lasting performance
- New reversible grass chute can be positioned to direct clippings forward, away from your feet, or backward and downward
- StaySharp cutting system cuts without unwanted contact, greatly reducing wear for long-lasting performance without costly annual blade sharpening
- Inset wheels allow the blades to extend across the mower’s full width, eliminating uncut strips and edges near foundations and fences
- Limited 3-year
Last update on 2021-08-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Not sure about this Push Reel Lawn Mower? Click here to see the Best Push Reel Lawn Mower Reviews